Wednesday, July 15, 2015

another sew-a-long! Calico Rose

I thought I had one shoe box of 2 inch squares--then this weekend found another that was pretty close to being full.
In a quest to find a project to use some up, I came across Deanna's Calico Rose sew-a-long on her Wedding Dress Blue blog.

https://weddingdressblue.wordpress.com/calico-rose-quiltalong/

The sew-a-long started in March, so I will have to fit in lots of machine time in to be ready for the August show and tell. But, with all the squares at the ready, I think I can make it!
And, I am enjoying my birthday flowers--Eve told them to make it wild and yellow.
 




1 comment:

cspoonquilt said...

Holy smoke, Lynn, You are just whiping out those finishes! Love the rail fenses and the square in square tops! And b little late ...looks like you had a very fun Birthday! cheers!